The Aims Of EDMHSS
The aims of Evesham and District Mental Health Support Services are as follows:
- To improve the overall wellbeing of all people with mental health issues in Evesham, Pershore and surrounding districts.
- To help our service users feel supported and to facilitate their contact with others who are experiencing similar issues so that they feel less isolated and lonely.
- To promote inclusion by challenging discrimination and creating awareness through information and campaigning.
- To empower our service users to find employment, by improving their confidence and social skills with training and mentoring.
- To reduce our service users’ stress levels by facilitating easy access to advice and information.
- To help our service users find emotional relief and improvements in their mental illness by offering affordable and quick access to talking therapies.