The aims of Evesham and District Mental Health Support Services are as follows:
- To improve the overall wellbeing of all people with mental health issues in Evesham, Pershore and surrounding districts.
- To help our service users feel supported and to facilitate their contact with others who are experiencing similar issues so that they feel less isolated and lonely.
- To promote inclusion by challenging discrimination and creating awareness through information and campaigning.
- To empower our service users to find employment by improving their confidence via counselling.
- To reduce our service users’ stress levels by facilitating easy access to advice and information by telephone support.
- To help our service users find emotional relief and improvements in their mental illness by offering affordable and quick access to talking therapies.
We are a local mental health charity, working for a better life for everyone with experience of mental distress.
We do this by:
• Advancing the views, needs and ambitions of people with experience of mental distress.
• Promoting inclusion by challenging discrimination.
• Creating awareness through information and campaigning.
• Producing services, which reflect needs and diversity.
“I felt a sense of belonging and acceptance and it’s given me a purpose as I enjoy my appointments to EDMHSS.”
The Constitution of EDMHSS
The Constitution of EDMHSS can be viewed by clicking on the link below. If you would like to download a copy please right click on the link and click ‘Save As’.